Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Blogger Infidelity!...Oh My!

I admit it...I've been unfaithful... galavanting around with a newer and spicier mix of blogging technology. I'm contemplating leaving this format for good. So for all of you who are looking for new posts or wondering whether or not I'm still among the living...well, let this post be reassurance that I am still hanging around. I have just chosen to publish my stories elsewhere for the past month or so. I've noticed that there is a bit of a glich with this blog...the previous post has mysteriously disappeared! I DID keep my promise to post something...but for some strange reason...the post vanished without a trace. I'm wondering if there is a problem with the template I'm using? Nevertheless, this is the latest update on my blogger absence.

No comments: